Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the wei's are on the web


Well, here's my first post on a new blog, and like many to come, it's being written in the wee hours of the morning after feeding the girls. I've decided to create a blog because I've been so bad at keeping track of who I've sent shutterfly albums to, as I've discovered thanks to Renee. This will be a place to put pics of the girls and our life as it unfolds. Mikey, this blog can be like a Ceiva for you! And it'll be an extension of the journal I started back in pregger days. Jack's friend Nate had a paper-scrap system for remembering funny stories about his kids, and I suspect this blog will be our system. So here's the first pic of the blog. It's last friday's "cute moment of the day." Enjoy! And see you again soon.

2 comments:

Dan Z. said...

Gosh, that picture is pretty darn cute! ps. I demand you regularly update this blog until Dani and Alex are well into their mid-40's.

avw said...

Into their 40's, eh... I'd probably be doing that while driving in my flying car while using my voice-to-text translator. We'll see how long this blog rage exists...